October 1, 2012

THE COMMUNITY MANAGER ROLE.


Hi everyone.

How are you doing??.  Very good, for sure.

I am enrolled in a community manager online course by the European Institute.
It´s quite interesting and I want to share it with you.

Today, I want to describe what is a communit manager, how important and necessary is it actually in a company and talk about several useful tools use by them.

Actually, the social networks world is a revolution in our communication system, more than 80 %  of population have presence in social networks (Twiter, Facebook, Likendln ...), so it´s a very important space where the companies need to be present. More than 60 % of the companies work by social network to improve the customers relationship, like a importat communication tool, advice about his products, resume, keep the customers contact.


The Commnuity Manager is the responsible in the company in charge to gestion and upgrade the interactive social network.

The principals task is:
-Establish the main channels to be in Social Media Networks.
-Fluid communication between departments ( Marketing, Human Resources, I+D...)
-Be alert about the interest company in each moment.
-Be fast resolving conflicts.


Community Manager use a very interesting and useful tools.
-Google Alerts ; Through this tool we can received messages in our mail about relevant topics ( news, comments, alert...) . It´s very useful to receive information about the competence sector and to study the brand importance.  www.google.es/alerts
-Google Trends; This tool make possible know what the customer are looking for by google. Whe can know what their need. www.google.es/trends
- Alexa; we can measure two important aspects, the 1st one is get information about position in Internet in a general ranking and the 2nd one can give information about its reputation online. www.alexa.com

From This Corner I can check how important is getting Social Media formation and how important is a Community Manager in our Business World.

"If you aren´t in Social Network, you aren´t in the Business. " Hector Sanchez.

P.S - Good Luck Hector, I am proud to have friends like you. Cheers.

Good Luck.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Vicente for your mention! I doing well here in Germany, I am vey glad to hear this words from you. Continue with your blog and good luck with your course!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicente! I am Abel, your partner in the english course of Santander, I am also enrolled in a comunity manager course! My course is presential and of the University of Granada. If you want, we can share information and practical tools to improve or knowledge about it. I will follow your blog! In some days I will start with a blog too about social media in general. Follow me in twitter!! @AbelGranada. And what about you?? Are you still living in Scothland? I hope see you soon in Granada!!! Bye!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear.
    What´s up?. I am in Granada. Scothland was an amazing experience, i will go back.
    My Twiter is @alfil_. I will follow you, of course.
    It is a brilliant idea, we could share information and documents about community manager tools by facebook or gmail.
    Thank you very much for your comment and participation.
    I hope see you soon dude.
    take care :)

    ReplyDelete