July 17, 2012

NEW STEP//NEW ADVENTURES// STORNOWAY.

Hi everyone !!

Here i am,in Stornoway.

Where is it? Good question.It´s in Scotland.
Tomorrow will be my fifth day here.

Stornoway is a little Town in isle of Lewis,where live like around 8.000 people but i always see the same people :).The weather is fresh,rainfall and wind.UK,you know?Is a singular and special place where people smile and always have something to say.Is a place where some people keep up his homes or cars open...And almost all of them have the same surname,always MAC,like Mackencie,Mackinnon or Mackiver.It´s funny.There like 5 Hotels,supermarkets and many Pub,the best one is Criterion Pub.Definetly.
Two of my best Stornoway´s friend are "Bobby" ( Is an old man so funny,that love whisky and always smile) and "Calum" (he is carloway´s Supporter and always talk about interesting things".

Why Stornoway? ahaaaam.... I have come here to visit my cousin (Yaiza),improve my english and following my destin.
I feel good,me brain is working in english and i am growing personally.
I am an helper in Hector´s Veterinary,where i meet Christina,Ann,Ben, Jane,Hector and Catherine (Hector´s Wife) and "Stampy" (A man 59 years old,but with a young spirit,he love motorbikes and sometimes we will go togheter to fishing).

Curiously,when i was in the airport,I was tired and maybe confused so....I asked myself? where are you going men?Stornoway? Are you sure? you must be in spain, find a intership, getting money quickly and be a normal person. But my answer was a big smile and i told myself,WEAK UP!!! This is your way,you have to feel live,you are free,young,you have to go out and open yours eyes and just grow up.

FROM THIS CORNER I can see people thinking,i whould like make it,go there..... too many young people whit his Iphone sending "wasaps" and checking facebook all the time.Is respectable if is your election,off course,but only if is your election,non a social election.

If you have dreams,just fight.We are young and we can create as possibilities as we want.

Just do it.

P.S- Thank you very very much Yaiza,I feel like at home.

Good Luck.

6 comments:

  1. I think that is among the such a lot important info for me. And i’m satisfied reading your article. But want to remark on some general issues, The website style is great, the articles is in reality excellent : D. golofootball.blogspot.com Good task, cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.It´s the first comment in mi blog.
      I like your blog as well.
      I love football.

      Good luck. ;)

      Delete
  2. Man, i am really agree with you. I dont know if my election will be the best( you know, find a job,start to work...bullshit xDD), but, definetely, im sure you will find your path, and, if it is not in Stornoway, will be in another city. Be brave man, and take care!!

    In the other hand, let me put my blog here too man ;) you understand me? www.puntooptimo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Danirulo.
      I hope see you soon in Madrid,Granada o ¿Bremen?. hehehe

      Your Blog is really interesting ;).
      People, take look!!!
      www.puntooptimo.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Ey Bro!! Nice blog, you are on the correct way, we know... We talked about this when I started my new opportunity in Granada and you told me that it was a good way, and we talked that the other possibility was your choice, then, you have to get the experience and spain will be always waiting for you, then... ENJOY bro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe Ey Bro.
      Thank you for your comment.
      I remember our conversation between tapas, cañas, laughs and russians girls :D.
      We are always looking for news opportunities, Its the way ;).
      Take care

      Delete