September 29, 2013

VAMOS RAFA ! !

Hi guys!!! To start writting in my blog since several months, I want to start writting about one of my heroes and my personal references, Rafael Nadal. Passion, strong, fight, motivation, superation... that´s why I want to dedicated my "first" post to Rafa Nadal. Because people sometimes need observe how other people overcome his adversities, to overcome their own.



Last month, I have comtempled the main important stages in Rafa Nadal´s life, I mean, sport´s life and personal life light and shadows.  I have read his book "My life. Rafa Nadal", and I have watched again his main important matches.


He is maybe the best spanish sportam ever. Since he was children he has had to chose, thinking about it, I though than all our life is an election. His sport life was not easy, in the tennis court he plays like a gladiator and it has had consecuences in his body, a long his carrer he has suffered 2 important injures in his feet and his knee, but he had the power to superate. These kind of moments cover him in a legend.



After it, I considered that his sport and personal life have been based three pilars.

- Family Support : He keep his family really close to him. His Family, best friends and Manacor are the most importants things in his life. Always, in the worst and the best moments they have been there.
He considered it, like his main pilar.




- Mentality Strong; To be concentrate and fight until last moment are his
main tools to get his goals. He always play till last moment, in the court and out court. He had very hard periods in his life, like everyone,  but he endure the pain and finally he overcomes it. He has skills to contentrate in the present, in the ball, in his legs, in ecah movement.... just to play. Everything around him in this moment, it´s from other world. And this skill make him strong.
I think than one of the keys in our life, is stay in the moment, setting aside the past, future and the present noise. Just living the present.



-Perseverance; Beutiful word, but sometimes could be hard. Most times, when we have personal or proffesional goals, and you feel than nothing is favourable, we can despair and consider leaving it, then we have to endure and keep going for our goals. Finding our most powerfull interior strong.


"I dont thing things will change for themselves, you will have to do something to change it". Rafa


"Whitout suffering there is not happines". Rafa


PS: All the Best Rafa.

G o o d   L u c k ! ! !


No comments:

Post a Comment